Believe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe!

It's time to believe again! So do it now!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ssss
ssss
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Catherine Cheshire (WIP)
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 7:36 pm by Catherine Cheshire

» All Other Adult job claims
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:53 pm by Administrator

» Student School Job Claims
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:32 pm by Administrator

» Character Application Code
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:34 pm by Administrator

» Who's who?
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:05 pm by Administrator

» How to apply for seventh or more chars
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:04 pm by Administrator

» The Plot
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 pm by Administrator

» How people are sorted in Ilvermorny
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:54 pm by Administrator

» About our houses
How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:52 pm by Administrator

How people are sorted in Ilvermorny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Admin
Administrator

How people are sorted in Ilvermorny Empty
PostSubject: How people are sorted in Ilvermorny   How people are sorted in Ilvermorny I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:54 pm

The sorting in Ilvernormy is different from Hogwarts. So read this for sure before you plan to RP out your characters sorting ceremony.
How it happens by steps:

1) When your character starts her education in Ilvernormy she/he will step onto a Gordian Knot on the floor in the centre of the Entrance Hall where large statues of the mascots for the four houses is. You will have to face it.

2) The carved statues react if they want the student to be in their house.

3) The carvings react following way:
Horned Serpent - The crystal in the carving's forehead glows.
Wampus - The carving roars.
Thunderbird - The carving beats its wings.
Pukwudgie - The carving raises its arrow.

4) If more than one carving reacts then the students can choose which house she/he wants to be in. (Remember this happens barely, it's rare as once a decade or even generation. Rarer is that all of them react).

5) After house is chosen then the student will be chosen once more, this time by a wand.

6) Students can't have wands before the sorting and they need to leave their wands at school if they go to holiday breaks for home. You can use wands out of school when you have reached to seventeen.
Back to top Go down
https://believe.board-directory.net

How people are sorted in Ilvermorny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe! :: Welcome Center :: Important Information-
Jump to: